Nothing’s wrong with staying at home, and, believe it or not, we’ve all bolted down and got used to specific schedules that make the flexibility of time work in favor of our situations. But, as far as getting back into the dating scene is concerned, everybody’s become rusty with their flirting skills, gone a bit lightweight with their confidence, and no, wearing pajamas isn’t much of a fashion statement.
However, with New Year’s Eve coming to knock on our doorstep any day now, we’re not going to get any better chance than this to experience the warm embrace of budding love and relationships. So, please don’t let this opportunity slip past you and take the chance to work on looking and feeling more attractive ASAP.
Give Your Style A Brand-New Look
If you’re among the select few who’ve already been strutting their stuff and preparing their outfits even when stuck at home, your style is pretty much okay, and all you’ll need to work on is getting into the swing of things. However, for everyone else out there who is still wearing the same sweatpants and hoodie combo, it’s about time your style receives a brand-new look this coming 2022.
Experiment With Your Hair, Including The Beard
- Firstly, as far as looking great and attractive are concerned, experimenting with your hair and trying on new hairstyles are excellent ways of reigniting the flames. And if you’ve been growing them out for quite some time now, you’ll have plenty of different looks to choose from with the help of an experienced barber. Plus, don’t forget to work on the beard because Ben Affleck is also making it work in “Tender Bar.”
Dress Better And Pay Attention To Details
- Secondly, in terms of clothing choices, priority number one is ditching those sweatpants and oversized hoodies for something more street casual and bold. For example, a relaxed look that you could try mixing and matching at home would include a comfy sweater, shirt jacket, dark wash jeans, and some classic sneakers to complete the outfit. Also, don’t forget to sprinkle in some details through accessories like bracelets, watches, necklaces, glasses, and the like.
Work On Your Confidence And Approach
Once you’ve got the essentials of looking more attractive down, the next order of business is working on your confidence and approach because talking through Zoom meetings and going live on Instagram doesn’t actually do much for “connecting” with people. So, if you’re feeling nervous at just the thought of going out and meeting new people, don’t stress yourself too much because everyone’s most likely in the same position.
Girls Love A Guy With Good Sense Of Humor
- When it comes to dating and talking to someone you’ve just met through a few messages from a couple of hours ago, your safest bet of looking more attractive is having a good sense of humor. You see, laughing and having fun helps break the tension a little bit and makes both of you more comfortable with each other. However, please keep any dark jokes and self-deprecating humor to the side because that can be hit-or-miss.
Be Open, Share, And Actively Listen
- Of course, please don’t expect to be making jokes 100% of the time because you still want to be on a date and not some comedy Netflix special. So, one thing you want to avoid is centralizing the conversation around you because that’s a recipe for a bad time. Be open and actively listen to their stories, and you might just find out both of you still can’t get over Hawkeye’s twist finale episode.
But If You’re Still Second-Guessing Yourself, Focus On Self-Improvement
Likewise, we also understand that there are some guys out there who desperately want to get back into the dating scene but can’t help feel like they’re just not ready yet. And even if pushing yourself and testing the limits can lead to good outcomes, we suggest focusing on yourself first because feeling lost while trying to look for love and hook up never adds up and is doomed to fail.
Getting Back Up To Speed In Life
- The past two years have been rough, and that word alone doesn’t begin to explain all the ups, downs, and impactful moments we’ve been through in just the past few months. So, to help build back your confidence and optimism, focus on getting back up to speed in more pressing matters as opposed to dating. For example, you could hit the gym again, work on employment opportunities, and the like.
Rekindling Your Burning Passions
- Apart from crossing off the essentials from your checklist, feeling confident and looking attractive also means rekindling your burning passions. Ambition and goal-orientedness are very attractive characteristics, and it’s the one motivating factor with a direct impact on your future too. So, don’t shy away from learning new skills or consulting a professional to build your idea or maybe even grow your business.
Everybody’s Attractive; We Just Need To Find Our Groove
At the end of the day, it’s not a stretch to say that everybody’s attractive because we all have redeeming qualities, traits, and features that make us wonderful people. But, the secret lies in finding your groove, so be sure to use the tips above to revive your dating life and maybe even connect with your soulmate.